Shoulder1.com: Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion in  Our Forums
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Search the Body1 Network
August 14, 2020  
FORUMS: Read-Only

>
Topic Title: Pain after 2 years, need help!
Created On: 10/30/2010 11:14 AM

10/30/2010 11:14 AM

Author Icon
martinarnold_1uk

Hi, I have had a pain in my left shoulder for two years now. I have had xray and mri to confirm that I had a spur on acromium, that has been shave by sub acromium decompression. The surgeon siad that he removed the bone, and he only saw that the tendon was pink. No tears and other damage anywhere else. The pain then eased on that point and I only had pain on acroumium bone slightly where operated on so the surgeon told me to go training again, but gently. I have had two years of rotator cuff work both strength and control so I should be ready, the surgeon and physio say the same. so, monday I went to the gym. Back session first, felt good, Tuesday chest, still good. Wed Biceps and triceps, feel pretty good still. Thurs, legs, still no prob. But thurs, agony. All I did was shoulder press, not full movement, and only liftin a 5gk bar to get the movement. I also get that similar pain when lifting my boy up high, but that only lasts for split second. This pain still here and is causing lots of grief. I have 100% movement and when I put my arm in all the rotator cuff test positions, nothing aggrevates it. Can someone please give me some help. This is mentally killing me. I've gone from 15stone muscle to 11 stone in two years. Any help or advice greatly recieved.[br][br]Many thanks in advance, Martin

Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2020 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.