Shoulder1.com: Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion in  Our Forums
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Search the Body1 Network
August 11, 2020  
FORUMS: Read-Only

>
Topic Title: looking for shoulder only surgeon in L.A or O.C
Created On: 08/11/2011 10:44 PM

08/11/2011 10:44 PM

Author Icon
willywonx

[br]hi im willy I fell and hurt my shoulder back in dec 2010. ive seen 4 doctors 3 think i need a subacromial decompression, and only one of those 3 think i might have a tear in my labrum even though the mri with contrast doesnt show anything to suspect that according to the other 3 doctors. its so hard to describe exactly where the pains coming from other than to say the shoulder, if i were to open a passenger side door and push it open with my forearm it kills in my shoulder. or if im walking through a door and i push it with my forearm it kills. I think i might have a shoulder impingement becaause it also kills raising arm direct to the side but if i come in 15 degrees im fine. the deltoid abduction machine at the gym hurts so bad just getting the slack out of the machine. I know theres alot of good doctors out there that do shoulders and knees and elbows but I'm looking for a shoulders only surgeon that will pin point exactly what my problem is because he sees shoulders everyday. im just scared to go throug the S.A.D and still have the exact pain I have now. so my question is any shoulders only surgeons in the L.A area or northern orange county area that you recommend? [br][br]p.s and the 4th doctor doesnt believe in S.A.D he wont do it even though the doctor that thinks i might have a tear in the labrum pointed out i definately have a hook configuration on my acromium. 4th doctor also says absolutly no tear in the labrum, he says all i need is p/t. im doing pt but im getting nowhere. just flickin something like a frizbee will hurt bad. thanks to all in advance Willy[br]

Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2020 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.