Shoulder1.com: Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion in  Our Forums
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Search the Body1 Network
July 04, 2020  
FORUMS: Read-Only

>
Topic Title: Looking for the best orthopaedic shoulder surgeon
Created On: 10/01/2008 10:42 AM

12/15/2014 03:08 PM

Author Icon
angelrobert

<p>I think that you may find it useful as I am going to suggest an orthopedic and [url=http://orthopedicsurgerysandiego.com/]pedriatric care[/url] solution.</p>
 09/15/2012 11:43 AM

Author Icon
jakmak52

Dr. Mark A. Frankle at Tampa General Hospital:[br][br]http://www.floridaortho.com/
 12/13/2008 09:58 PM

Author Icon
DJW

Hi everyone,
Just thought I would send a short update on how I am doing. Surgery #10 went good. They did another osteotomy and rotated my arm in 50 degrees. It has taken a lot of the tension off from my neck. I have lost most of the use of my arm, but I finally feel pretty good.
 10/27/2008 10:48 AM

Author Icon
JuliePC

I certainly wish you the best! You've got me beat......I've only had 5 surgeries so far! Please let me know how you do! Julie
 10/25/2008 02:06 PM

Author Icon
DJW

I have had 2 surgeries in New York and I have been to Boston also. Just thought that I would let everyone know that I am scheduled for surgery number 10 on November 10th. They are going to do another osteotomy. They will cut the humerus off below the last osteotomy and rotate my arm in approximately 50 degrees. He said that there isn't any cure for my problem, but hopefully this will relieve some more of the tension on my neck. Wish me luck. Thanks.
 10/15/2008 06:05 PM

Author Icon
JuliePC

Dr. JP Warner is at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. People travel from all over the world to see him. I went to see him after 2 unsuccessful shoulder surgeries...and he proposed another surgery...but he was not included in my insurance so I had to go elsewhere....but I am told he is the absolute best out there....that is if you want to travel to Boston. I would recommend it. Let me know what happens. Good luck!!
 10/15/2008 02:41 PM

Author Icon
dfwmediagroup

Try Dr. David W Altchek at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York. Supposed to be the best.
 10/01/2008 03:29 PM

Author Icon
DJW

I will definitely check and see if he would be willing to help me. Thank you.
 10/01/2008 12:39 PM

Author Icon
hdguy35

try the Cleveland clinic dr Iannotti his number is 216-445-5151 talk to his nurse Jim and see what they can do for you
 10/01/2008 10:42 AM

Author Icon
DJW

Hi,
My name is Delora and I have had 9 shoulder surgeries. #8 was a glenohumeral arthrodesis and #9 was an osteotomy to lower the fusion. I continue to have major neck issues due to the fusion. I take at least 8 muscle relaxants a day in order to function at all. I am looking for the BEST orthopaedic shoulder surgeon. I am from Wisconsin, but I will travel anywhere to find help. I am hoping that I will find someone on here that will have some suggestions for me. Thanks.

Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2020 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.