Shoulder1.com: Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion in  Our Forums
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Search the Body1 Network
April 09, 2020  
FORUMS: Read-Only

>
Topic Title: Healing Frozen Shoulder with Trigger Point Therapy
Created On: 06/06/2008 07:07 PM

05/08/2012 02:16 AM

Author Icon
Jeniffer

Trigger Point Therpay is used to treat painful trigger points that cause referred pain. These points are often the areas of chronic holding and you need to learn how to move in different ways to keep them from recurring. [br]
 06/06/2008 07:07 PM

Author Icon
eazy2084

I have suffered months with a frozen shoulder and now i am finally able to sleep almost all the way through the night and have a great reduction of pain due to this book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer.../?seller=AEEFKXIOPEVMK

Those of you suffering as I have please don't hestitate in ordering this book. It is amazing and very easy to understand and apply the massage that is illustrated throughout the book from the author who healed his own FS through this therapy and was facing surgery. It is a must read. You will not be disappointed. I feel so blessed to have found this book a month ago. I d the therapy 4-6 times a day. A monkey has been lifted off my back and I am able to not be depressed without hope, I'm out of constant pain and finally got some needed sleep! Those that are suffering....I can't stress enough...check this book out. It's too bad doctors aren't aware of this therapy. Smiles to all!

Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2020 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.