I will be having surgery in the next few weeks on my left shoulder for a 3rd time, but have questions. Everything I have from the doctor on what he is going to do is in doctor terms. I was wondering if someone could put these into people terms.
1. open partial acromioplasty
2. open distal clavicle excision
3. arthroscopic subacromial decompression
4. open rotator cuff repair w/ acromioplsty
5. arthroscopic repair of slap lesion( this one is a possibility where the rest will happen.)
If anyone can tell me what all of these mean it would be helpful. About How long will I be in a sling, and how long is the recovery period for them? Any information would help so I can stop racking my brain.