< REFRESH >
Topic Title: pain from impingement
Created On: 12/18/2010 08:39 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

12/19/2010 09:24 PM

Author Icon
mictim

The Othtopedic Doc i was seeing a couple of years ago said i could have an Acromaplasty but was not sure that would cure my pain since i have issues with my neck they had me going back and forth to the neck guy in the same office and had me so confused i gave up so i know at some point i should persue it again with a diffderent doctor i have just had other issues like my knees to deal with right now !! Thanks for your reply !
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 12/19/2010 08:34 AM

Author Icon
swank

What did the orthopedic surgeon suggest? At this point it might be helpful to have the shoulder scoped.
 12/18/2010 08:39 PM

Author Icon
mictim

I have a histrory of Rheumatid arthrirtis and i have suffered shoulder pain off an don for many yrs for a long time the pain was so severe i could not move it away from my bosy i couldn;t sleep i would call my doctors crying in pain and was alwsys told put ice on it !! well i finally went to ortho doc he took e=xrays of my neck stated neck problems can cause shoulder pain ! well sure enough my neck mutliple issues but also had an arthrogram of shoulder and mri was found to have grade 11 impingement ! well here i am many yrs since then and my pain is still off and on at times i can;t move my arm to even unload geoceries from the cart at the store i get the pain in front on my shoulder but now i also get a catching and pain near my collar bone am not sure if that catching is from the impingement or not ?? any help with info would be appreciated !

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.