Topic Title: Biceps tenodesis
Created On: 01/29/2010 07:26 PM

Pages: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >> Next ]
View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

01/06/2015 06:14 PM

Author Icon
angelrobert

So sorry to hear about your mother, it is too bad that yu need to cancel your ski trip, but is the snow is melting, you couldn't ski anyway. I have also been getting out walking, but I find it painful sometimes with my arm hanging down with no support. I am happy your 1 year check up was a sucess, I still have not made it to a one year before i had My next surgery.

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 01/17/2013 10:58 PM

Author Icon
oscar55

Hi Everyone-
I have found this forum very helpful.
It looks like I need shoulder surgery.
The surgeon I have consulted wants me to choose between a tenotomy and a tenodesis.
My research suggests that a soft tissue tenodesis may be most appropriate for me.
My surgeon only does the bone (screw) tenodesis.
Any suggestions for a surgeon who does the soft tissue variety?
Any comments on my situation?
Thanks!
oscar55
 03/28/2010 11:53 AM

Author Icon
JuliePC

Think I'm going to start a new thread here.....9 pages is my limit!! Look for it. Julie
 03/28/2010 11:52 AM

Author Icon
JuliePC

Laura,You should ask your OS or perhaps even you PT if they could order you an ice machine. If you have a script, perhaps your insurance will cover it! My insurance did, as I was already wrapped up in the velcroed ice thing when I woke up after surgery. Went home and immediately started using it. Doesn't last all night, but does last for at least a few hours. I think they cost over $100 otherwise....but I'm thinking maybe your insurance would kick in here. Also, the one that Michael sent you.........do you suppose maybe you could call the company who makes it and see if you can get a replacement hose???? I just thought of that. TRY IT!! You could Google the brand and it will likely lead you to some kind of customer service for whatever brand it is. Did your PT write a note for you to carry in to your OS office?? That would be a huge amount of strength for you, I would think.....as long as he takes the time to read it! Sounds like the few extra degrees of range is causing inflammation like crazy and only making things worse. You need desperately to get the inflammation down. Cortisone is bound to relieve that, so you can at least catch your breath!! I agree with everything you are saying. the release would be better, I think as the scar tissue can be REMOVED instead of just "broken". He can also look around for other issues - - I wish you the absolute best on Tuesday!!! Bring notes!! If you're like me, I forget how to speak English when I'm in the OS office. I can talk to the Resident or Fellow with no problem. They're typically great! Hmmm......be prepared for plan B if he doesn't think he wants to do anymore than cortisone. Well, my back was taped...but was told to take the tape off today, which I did. Neck is SO SO much better with tape ON. Am definitely going to request it again tomorrow. Feel it pinching again. Yesterday, I was actually able to walk 5 miles, thanks to the tape. Otherwise, my neck would have chimed in big time. Not sure where I'm going with this neck thing.....but it's sure not helping my shoulder. May have to see someone, as my OS isn't able to treat my neck. He is STRICTLY a shoulder OS.Anyway, 2 more days and perhaps you'll have an answer to what comes next. Gotta be something!!! I am afraid PT will eventually discontinue treating you because of insurance issues......has to show the insurance co. that you are making progress or they won't pay on claims. Been there, done that.FEEL BETTER LAURA and let me know how you are!! Julie
 03/27/2010 10:56 PM

Author Icon
grutzal

Julie, Today is no exception, I will be and already used pain meds, I am in bad pain still, helped my husband with the letter at church and it was too much for me needed to come home and ice right away, and by 5 I needed to take something, I am also so tight today, I can bearly get my arm to 90 degrees lateral and off to the side less then 90 degrees, I am intididated by my os , so this appointment is going to be very hard need a good dose of courage before going in because I am pretty much going to be demanding he sets up the appointment for the mua or release right away weather he does the cortisone or not. I wouls not beable to sleep with out the paIN MEDS AND ICE ON BOARD. Really want a game ready ice maching or something to keep it cold all night long even though you are not suspose to use ice for more then 20 min at a tie every hour, I sleep with the ice packs on so they stay cold for what and hour, I would not be able to go to sleep with out them on at this point. Well have a good weekend, keep in touch

-------------------------
God's Blessings,
Laura
 03/27/2010 09:09 PM

Author Icon
JuliePC

Laura, I am hoping your OS listens to you and your PT and is willing to help, either trying cortisone first, or going to an MUA/release. If not, then maybe it's time to get another opinion. I know how hard that is, but it sure seems like something needs to be done at this point. I am frequently in need of more pain meds after pt. Last night was no exception. I fell asleep with no pain meds on board, but kept waking up in pain.I hope you have a better night tonight!! Keep me posted! Julie
 03/27/2010 03:15 PM

Author Icon
grutzal

Hi Guys, Well I have had the worse night in along time, I actually had to get up in the , night to take pain meds, wow, It must have been a rough pt session yesterday. I am starting to think this shot thing is not going to work out, but we will see. I don't even know what the os will agree too on tuesday so wewill see.

God's Blessings,
Laura
 03/26/2010 09:55 PM

Author Icon
JuliePC

Laura, It is my hope that the cortisone (assuming that is what your PT is proposing) gets the inflammation down and you're able to gain more pain free range. Trying to think positive here!! I am hoping your PT wrote a note to your OS so you have that to go in with???Me - well my neck got so bad today from burning nerve pain, I had to stop exercises and just worked on what appears to be major muscle knots and several back joints that just don't move. I'm sure this is hampering my progress in my shoulder. I emailed my OS and asked him what to do at this point. He wrote me back and said to work on my neck for now until it is under control. Then back to shoulder. PT also taped my left shoulder down and back, hoping to help. Not sure how long it will stay on as it's starting to itch - - just a bit. Will try to keep it on as much of the day tomorrow as possible. Then he'll probably do more of it next week. If no improvement by Monday, I'll have to see the back doc (just what I don't need). Possibly muscle relaxers? I only know I can't really raise my arm to reach for anything without really bad pain in my neck and shoulder. Well, I WILL get through this!!! Just a bump in the road.Also, have been thinking about the ulnar surgery in June and am hoping my OS can address lateral side of elbow as well as ulnar and clean up more epicondyle. Not sure he will, but would LOVE to make that surgery my last on that elbow!!...and it's all on the same arm, so........Anyway, HAPPY WEEKEND!! I need a break!! Went out to dinner with the family tonight - - very rare occasion these days. Now I want to curl up and watch Grays and Private Practice, that I get off of Itunes Get some rest this weekend if you can! Cold here in New England again. Actually had a dusting of snow this morning. Cold tomorrow, too....but I MUST get out and WALK anyway!! julie
 03/26/2010 03:20 PM

Author Icon
grutzal

Hi Y all, Pt today again was a killer, worked on external rotation, since I have none, gain a little after pt, but now 2 hours later my elbow is killing me? Why? still no breakthrough with flexion about 110 and abduction 70 to 80 degreesa and no internal rotation can touch back pocket, so what ever will be will be on tuesday weather we get the shot or have surgery , pt wants the shot , and schedule surgery for 3 weeks after and if no breakthrough in 2 weeks go ahead with the surgery. I am for it because I do not want to keep going with out making any pprogress. So I don't know if the Doc will go for it though. Keep in touch

God's Blessings,
Laura
 03/25/2010 10:36 PM

Author Icon
annetennis

That sounds familiar, although it's been a while! Fatigue would also set it off. It took some time for the cramping to stop; now it only happens if I totally overdo it.

03/25/2010 07:15 PM

Author Icon
broncovk

For those with tenotomies: did cramping seem to increase when you started more strengthening? I'm doing very well with strengthening now...up to using 3 lbs for most exercises, but i've noticed more cramping feeling. it's not usually very painful, but i've found stretching and massage helps it. does that sound right for post op tenotomy?

03/24/2010 11:23 PM

Author Icon
grutzal

Leanne, So sorry to hear about your mother, it is too bad that yu need to cancel your ski trip, but is the snow is melting, you couldn't ski anyway. I have also been getting out walking, but I find it painful sometimes with my arm hanging down with no support. I am happy your 1 year check up was a sucess, I still have not made it to a one year before i had My next surgery. it has been one year since my last left shoulder surgery I have an appointment next week tuesday, so I will have to ask about that. Julie , I am sorry you have so many issues , but you seem to be doing well with your last surgery, but like you I have bicep pain elbow pain and wrist pain, I know there is a torn ligament in my wrist had a mri on in last fall, so I don't know what I am to do about it the wrist surgeon just said to come back if the pain got too bad. I am kind of there, I think some of the excercises for external rotation press hard on it trying to strech it out, seen the chiropractor today, with being back to back with pt yesterday I am extremely sore tonight, , I am to see both on the same day next monday in a last ditch effort to gain rom,before my appointment. I am opting for the release, I so not want the MUa as fear of even more scar tissue developing, but don't know if it is wort a try with the shot and cpm chair, Still very confused would rather just have the surgery and start all over again , isn't there just the possibility that it is just too tight, after healing with 4 anchors in there, Need Michael's expert advice on this one, I wonder how he s doing. Julie my os is kind of intimidating also, so I now how you feel I still haven't figured out how to approach him about this release. I am trying not to complain too much nymore, because around here nobody cares my husband thinks he cn fix me with all his crazy suggestions, I just laugh them off. well don't havept until friday sent him some messages but he has not gotten back to me, I hope he is not mad because I pretty much told him he needed to call my os with his suggestion of the shot and cpm chair and I want to schedule a release for 3 weeks form my appointment date so when the shot does not work we can just do the release. I feel like you need a chisel and hammer to break it free. been here before, any way enough of my complaining thanks for listening

God's Blessings,
Laura
 03/24/2010 07:59 PM

Author Icon
JuliePC

Laura,If your shoulder OS is anything like my ELBOW OS, he'll want to work from the "top and then down", meaning he'll want to resolve your shoulder and then tackle your wrist. I wanted my elbow OS to repair the dislocated tendon in my thumb BEFORE doing the DCR and biceps tenodesis in my shoulder...just because my thumb is killing me. Well, he offered me cortisone for temporary relief (which I declined) but says he wants my shoulder fixed FIRST, then we'll get to the hand. In other words, I'm thinking first the shoulder, THEN your wrist. Perhaps once your shoulder is ok again, your wrist will have less reason to complain??? I can only hope! Well, in my case, it appears my thumb is going to have to wait a LONG time, since I'm anticipating another ulnar surgery in June. Can't be soon enough at this point.....but I just have to wait! I agree with Leanne. I think the MUA (maybe the capsular release would be better since they'll actually get in there and remove the scar tissue that is so badly restricting you). Honestly doesn't sound like you are going to make much more progress in ROM since it's been about 3 months already. Rats!! I am glad you are able to cut down on the pain meds though. That's huge progress. You can be more alert that way! Not to mention developing a dependency on drugs! Leanne, Congrats on being discharged for biceps tenodesis!! Progress!! Can't believe it's been a year for you and April 1st will a a year for me. I know exactly what you mean about getting out for fresh air. I've been walking a few miles each day, either on the track at the high school, or just around the neighborhood. If all else fails, there's the treadmill, but that's least desirable! It really is SO good for improving our outlook, as well as even being able to tolerate the pain better! Glad you've been skiing....but it does sound like the season is over So sorry about your mom. Geez - I hope she is ok! It really really stinks when a parent is ill!! Hang in there...and remember take care of yourself too. That way you'll be more able to take care of her!! So, I went for my 6 week post op yesterday (only I realized it's not 6 weeks, but actually 8 weeks) It was supposed to be 6 weeks, but my OS was out of town, so his 6 week post ops became 8 week post ops. It went ok, but I find him really intimidating...Good thing is the resident (last year resident) came in first....and I loaded him up with all kinds of questions, as I felt comfortable in talking to him! Bottom line is biceps tenodesis part of the surgery is doing MUCH better than the right did. I am having more difficulty with the DCR as far as weakness and ROM. In fact, my right isn't much better than my left. They both kind of stink. PROM - - I get the range, but actively, I just can't get there. Normally, the protocol is to not start strengthening until I get full ROM, but in my case, they are recommending I start very slowly to strengthen, hoping I can gain some more range along the way, and less pain. My muscles are so weak that I use the wrong muscles which strains them, and then I am miserable. So, this way, if we can find the right balance, I'll be able to overcome this. I still have discomfort at the ac joint and clavicle and honestly, I don't know what to expect there, as this was my first DCR. I don't want to do too much, as we all know that that could cause inflammation....and then.......that nasty word - - scar tissue, which the doc thinks I have plenty, which is what is restricting my range and also causing sharp sudden pain when lowering my arm (flexion, abduction). It is still really sore at the top of my shoulder and down the lateral side a bit (bursa??). I was laying down yesterday on my right side and reached for something with my left arm (bad idea!!!). Sent shock waves all the way to my elbow. Made me wonder if a nerve is effected?? I am not sure. Will see the OS again in 6 weeks. Meanwhile, PT 2X week, with the hopes of reducing pain, gaining range, and getting a bit stronger! OK, I'm not quite done complaining yet.....my right elbow, in addition to the ulnar side is quite sore from scar tissue building again around the lateral epicondyle. I can't even see going as far as seeing my elbow OS again, as he's already planning to see me in June for ulnar. But lateral side is throbbing as well. I can feel the knots and am actually trying to "work them" as well as stretch the muscle, but not much luck. I am wondering if maybe when he does the ulnar side, he could take a look at the lateral side, as well. It's not as bad as it was before my lateral epi surgery, but still is uncomfortable. Am reluctant to bring it to the attention of my PT, as he'll probably shrug and sigh - - there's just so much!! But it's very real. So far, I keep it pretty much to myself! Thank goodness I have you guys to vent to!Well, enough complaining for one day! Back to PT tomorrow night. Can't wait to discuss my OS visit with my PT He'll be positive, which is good!Take care and keep on writin'!! Julie
 03/24/2010 07:14 PM

Author Icon
leanne13304

well, had 1 year follow up for biceps tenodesis today and i've been discharged for that and have made a full recovery. strength is equal to the right for the first time in years and no biceps pain anymore, no complaints with that surgery. my PT was very impressed, shocked actually when she compared strength because just a fw months ago, it seemed i would never regain full strength. i am VERY HAPPY about that progress, my trainer was even at PT with me and saw my PTs reaction and was happy as well, it's been a long battle.got my MRI arthrogram appt, finally...i had to call the hospital because i hadn't heard anything since my appt with the OS mar. 1. Appt. is June 23 but i am on the cancellation list and the girl on the phone said no doubt i would get in faster, pretty ridic the wait is that long tho, but i'll survive.anyways, that's update from this end. hope all is well with everyone else.

Leanne
 03/23/2010 11:12 PM

Author Icon
leanne13304

hey guys,Julie, how did your 6 week post-op visit with the OS go? sorry to hear you are having so many troubles with the elbow and that ulnar nerve. I can't imagine how frustrated you are. Keep working at it, one day at a time. not sure what the weather is like there and if it's warmed up (and stopped raining lol), but if you can, try and get out for some leisurely walks, nothing strenuous, but i can't tell you how much better i feel just getting out for an hour for some fresh air, soaking up some vitamin D. I've been doing it a lot lately and it makes me feel so much better. i think that's also why i feel so much better getting out to ski, the fresh air makes a big difference, i can't wait for summer. Laura, i know you have busy days with the kids, but it can only help to get out for little chunks of time and see if that helps.Laura, I'm also sorry to hear of all the troubles you've had and it definetly sounds like you're headed for an MUA/capsular release, but at this point, even tho it's another surgery, i can't doubt it would make you feel so much better. mentally and physically. the pain you've experienced is unreal for me to even comprehend, having it that constant all the time. I know you all say I am so brave for getting out skiing, especially based on the current condition of my shoulder, but truth be told, reading your updates and seeing what you guys go through and you continue to push forward, gives me that extra confidence to get out there. That's what we're all here for, to give eachother inpiration to keep pushing, to get through those long painful days. so all of you hang in there, your efforts are never wasted, one foot in front of the other, before you know it, you'll hit that destination.I haven't done much in terms of rehab exercises the past few days, things have been a bit crazy. My mom had 2 seizures on the weekend, so I am currently focused on making sure she is ok and helping my parents out as much as possible. My mind just hasn't been on my shoulder. My mom has never had a seizure before and considering they were never able to remove all of her brain tumour during surgery, the stress is high right now hoping it hasn't grown more. it's also looking like we're going to have to cancel the extended ski trip in 2 weeks, it doesn't look like there will be enough snow left and i want to make sure my mom is ok before going. we have until saturday to cancel but will be deciding thursday night. my sister will be home from ireland for a 2 week visit on saturday, that can't come soon enough.I'm back to physio bright and early at 7am, hopefully this week i won't sleep through it and show up 2 hours late like last week lol. i will update after my PT appt and session with my trainer after. This next visit at PT will be my one year post op tenodesis so will let you know what my PT thinks about how I've progressed, but I'm very happy i did the surgery.Will talk to you all tomorrow and hang in there!

Leanne
 03/22/2010 11:36 PM

Author Icon
grutzal

Julie, Well thanks for asking about me, I am not making any inprovements in me ROM , the pain has eased up though only taking the oxy and muscle relaxer for pt and ar night to help sleep, still not sleeping well, Iam still doing pt 2 rime a week with a chiropractor visit inbetween to keep what ever range I havem there, about 135 and 90 and holding been there for quitw a while, pt has talked about a MUA already, which I think will be a capsular release,it is 11 weeks post op and I want to get things going I see the OS next week tuesday, but am going to call and see if I can get in on thursday and dicuss the options I don'twant to waste my pt visits it it is going to be usless, I will discuss more with pt in the morning an see if there is any hope of getting the arm to budge, he uses all his strength to only gain a few degrees and it will be gone my next visit ony to do it again, pain is still ther but can tolerate it in most cases wearing the sling for a few hours a day helps with the elbow pain, and now my wrist is becoming unstable the pt had made it pop twice now so wearing my wrist splint I think if they are going back in on the shoulder they can do the wrist in the same visit and the elbow too, why not fix it all in one trip like that woud happen. I am pretty much determinened that he will be doing something asap, becuse I am not going to waste pt visits , it I am not going to get any where enough about me though will update tomorrow after pt visit, Leanne I am proud of you for getting out there and not letting this get you down , I would be way to scared to ski,, you are strong and determinend, and not to say half my age so you go girl. Julie Go to hear you are making slow progress, that is a good sign, i AM ALWAYS TRYING O DO TOO MUCH BUT BEING A MOM OF THREE thats just the way it is , seem we are not getting a break from any od this so we will just keep on going, I feel your pain, as I feel like I am falling apart, left soulder os also sore keep in touch Laura

God's Blessings,
Laura
 03/22/2010 11:36 PM

Author Icon
grutzal

Julie, Well thanks for asking about me, I am not making any inprovements in me ROM , the pain has eased up though only taking the oxy and muscle relaxer for pt and ar night to help sleep, still not sleeping well, Iam still doing pt 2 rime a week with a chiropractor visit inbetween to keep what ever range I havem there, about 135 and 90 and holding been there for quitw a while, pt has talked about a MUA already, which I think will be a capsular release,it is 11 weeks post op and I want to get things going I see the OS next week tuesday, but am going to call and see if I can get in on thursday and dicuss the options I don'twant to waste my pt visits it it is going to be usless, I will discuss more with pt in the morning an see if there is any hope of getting the arm to budge, he uses all his strength to only gain a few degrees and it will be gone my next visit ony to do it again, pain is still ther but can tolerate it in most cases wearing the sling for a few hours a day helps with the elbow pain, and now my wrist is becoming unstable the pt had made it pop twice now so wearing my wrist splint I think if they are going back in on the shoulder they can do the wrist in the same visit and the elbow too, why not fix it all in one trip like that woud happen. I am pretty much determinened that he will be doing something asap, becuse I am not going to waste pt visits , it I am not going to get any where enough about me though will update tomorrow after pt visit, Leanne I am proud of you for getting out there and not letting this get you down , I would be way to scared to ski,, you are strong and determinend, and not to say half my age so you go girl. Julie Go to hear you are making slow progress, that is a good sign, i AM ALWAYS TRYING O DO TOO MUCH BUT BEING A MOM OF THREE thats just the way it is , seem we are not getting a break from any od this so we will just keep on going, I feel your pain, as I feel like I am falling apart, left soulder os also sore keep in touch Laura

God's Blessings,
Laura
 03/22/2010 08:32 AM

Author Icon
JuliePC

Leanne, Glad you're getting in some skiing. You are brave! Are you going on your "extended" ski trip? Nice to have your trainer with you, should anything happen! I'm hanging in there. Still have discomfort at the ac joint and where the clavicle was resected. The temptation is slowly developing where I will try to use my left arm to do simple things that involve reaching, but no lifting. It aches really badly if I do too much. Extension is painful still. Clavicle is catching at times. Doing exercises to stretch out and stop that from happening. I am starting to use more muscles, although with a lot of weakness. I see my surgeon tomorrow for 6 week post op visit. Right elbow continues to drive me crazy. Both lateral and medial. I know the ulnar needs to be moved - - looking at June to do that. But also on the lateral side, near the joint, just throbbing after the day ends. Last night, I took delaudid to sleep. It's amazing how I can really feel the med kick in. All of a sudden, the throbbing stops and I can sleep. Also with ice on left shoulder still. I've basically been discharge from PT for right elbow - - saying all is within normal limits, but maybe the range is there, but definitely doesn't mean all is well. I guess from a PT perspective, it is. I've had 4 surgeries on that poor elbow already; the ulnar will make 5. One of the surgeries involved the joint, and I am afraid more discomfort is coming from the joint yet again. My favorite elbow surgeon won't go into the elbow joint, though, and last time, he referred me to another surgeon, who did the joint surgery, but who I really didn't care for. Just not sure what to do at this point. Am still in the thick of it with left shoulder, so not much to discuss re elbow at this point, except I see my elbow surgeon again on June 1st to discuss ulnar re-do. Laura, how are YOU doing? Pain diminishing any? I hope you are starting to see some real improvement! When do you follow up again with your surgeon? Still doing PT twice/week? I have PT this morning. Will follow up after. Julie

03/19/2010 11:56 PM

Author Icon
leanne13304

well, bit the bullet and went skiing in NY yesterday. the conditions were pretty crappy, the snow was slushy and wwe were dodging patches of grass. i did manage to get a sunburn, i was skiing in a t-shirt and most people were skiing in shorts as well. it was a super nice day out. there was point i thought my shoulder came out, but was skiing with my trainer who checked it out and said it was in place, but at that point i was still pretty sore from pole planting so i called it a day after about 3.5 hours. no falls. pretty sore today but was having my trainer working on me which helped. back to PT wed this week, will update more later, for now off to bed

Leanne
 03/18/2010 01:17 AM

Author Icon
leanne13304

Hi everyone,Was back at PT this morning, didn't do a whole lot of exercises, mainly focused on pain control (up until the power went out that is). The clinic I go to is on the university campus and everyones first thought was some drunken kids having something to do with it to have classes and exams cancelled lol. I told my PT that I was hoping to go skiing tomorrow and she told me I should, albeit carefully. We taped the shoulder up real good, for most they would say the tape job is a bit overkill, but I'll take all the support I can get. My OS popped over to PT as well and briefly talked to him. He said to keep strengthening as much as I can and to work really hard not to lose anymore ROM (I've lost quite a bit). I still haven't heard back with a date for the arthrogram, but we both agreed (more so me anyways) that we should still get the MRI before surgery so he can have a good plan for surgery going into it. I've had 4 surgeries on that shoulder already and I really can't handle more then the next one, and he understands that. He suggested I sleep in the ultrasling because it's a lot harder to roll over with it on, so I'm going to try it tonight. I actually slept great last night, a little too great as I slept in and was 2 hours late for PT lol (PT was fine with it tho as she knows I don't get much sleep cuz of this shoulder). As of right now, surgery is scheduled for end of May (dependent on when I get in for MRI arthrogram as well tho)/Well, waking up early for the drive to NY to get some skiing in, I couldn't pass it up, it'll be 16 degrees and I can ski in a sweatshirt. Was just as nice today and managed to get in a few beers on a patio. It was much needed.

Leanne

Bookmark and Share

Pages: [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >> Next ]
View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.