< REFRESH >
Topic Title: How are we all doing?
Created On: 06/25/2014 02:58 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

07/28/2015 12:21 AM

Author Icon
thomasanderson

Good to hear that the FS is 'almost' gone now.

Don't worry, the pinched nerve will also heal, just keep the PT on.

Good luck!

-------------------------
OrthoTexas, Irving
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 04/28/2015 04:19 PM

Author Icon
angelrobert

Hi Animal, Just try to be happy, enjoy your life. Sich diseases are the part of life, don't ignore them, visit your surgeon and enjoy your life.

06/29/2014 07:20 PM

Author Icon
Fitzroy

Animal, Those damn hips. Just so you know, a lot of times hip pain refers down to the knee, not the other way around. So your knee could be just your hip. Not like that's good but hips are easier to deal with. Hopefully its just the hip.

06/28/2014 04:56 PM

Author Icon
animal7

Hi Frosty,

Glad to hear that you're on the mend and that your other shoulder isn't as bad as feared.

I'm a bit like Fiztroy; my shoulder never quite got back to normal but it works just fine though i'm still very conscious of how it feels. I'm busy working at the sailing school so it gets a good work out most days! Now I have a knee/hip problem!! Getting older sucks!

Come and say hello if you're in WK!

Animal

06/28/2014 11:37 AM

Author Icon
Fitzroy

Frosty, Glad to hear form you. I find it one big and sometimes annoying seesaw. I too get little flares from overworking the shoulder but most of the pain is in the neck where other small problems exist. I continue regain muscle strength and it feels good. My ROM is still off in my right side but I continue to get a little more back each month. I can't say I will ever be the way I was, I think at some point where ever it ends up will be the new normal. The important thing is if I'm not exercising the shoulder I don't think about it. It doesn't bother me and it works pretty good. Hope everyone is having a great summer ( or winter if you happen to be south of the equator).

06/25/2014 02:58 PM

Author Icon
Frostyone

How are we all doing?-my FS in my left shoulder has almost gone-even though I belived it never would!-it protests now and again and I still have a little rom to return but it's livable!

i have a pinched nerve in my right shoulder-physio thinks it's because of my neck and everything adjusting back to normal-i did fear another FS but physio is adamant it's not and so far I still have all rom and it seems to be heing slowly!

how s everyone else doing?

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.