< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Share your feedback about Shoulder1
Created On: 07/20/2009 02:25 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

11/04/2010 05:08 PM

Author Icon
bluerozes

How do you do a Search in these forums? I tried typing flexion in the Search box, hit Enter and got an error page.
Thanks!
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 08/10/2010 02:51 PM

Author Icon
bearshoulder

I sent a private message to a poster. Somehow I had the option and I sent it privately.
How do I send private messages as well as read them if someone sends them to me?

Thanks.
 07/08/2010 08:39 AM

Author Icon
administrator

Thank you, Ken-San and Anne for your feedback. We will review your requests and see what we can do to improve your Shoulder1 experience. As you have probably seen we already improved the forums and will continue doing so.

Best,
Shoulder1 Team
 07/04/2010 10:52 AM

Author Icon
annetennis

Where did the private chats go????
 07/03/2010 07:54 PM

Author Icon
Ken-san

Well, this is depressing. I popped in here thank the Admins. for updating the site and ask a question about the avitars. (author icons)

It seems that all of us who did not choose one now appear an an androdgynous shadow. The reason most of us have not chosen one is not ignorance of their existence, but because they are, to be blunt; stupid. Other forums allow people to upload their own images as their avitar. I'm not sure if that's possible in this old jalopy, but if not I would like return to the default setting of "nothing".

Not sure why I keep typing when I know that if I get a reply at all, it will look just like this:

quote:
Originally posted by: administrator
Ken-san,

Thank you for your feedback. We will contact you via e-mail today to get details in order to improve your Shoulder 1 community experience.

Best,

The Shoulder1 team

Has anyone communicated with a live person at all?
 11/20/2009 09:52 PM

Author Icon
grutzal

I have never received an email alert to postings

-------------------------
God's Blessings,
Laura
 11/20/2009 01:39 PM

Author Icon
leanne13304

i also have stopped receiving e-mails to subscribed topics in the forum. i keep re-subscribing but still no luck. any reason for this and solution on the way?

Leanne
 11/20/2009 12:41 PM

Author Icon
Harveyscott

I noticed that I am not geting email alerts when there is a responce to my posting. I am concerned that may be the case for others. Please advise. Thanks, Harvey
 08/03/2009 09:51 AM

Author Icon
administrator

Michael,Thank you for your feedback. We will contact you via e-mail today to get details re: your login issue in order to improve your Shoulder 1 community experience.Best,The Shoulder1 team
 08/03/2009 09:50 AM

Author Icon
administrator

Swank,Thank you for your feedback. We will contact you via e-mail today to get details in order to improve your Shoulder 1 community experience.Best,The Shoulder1 team
 08/03/2009 09:50 AM

Author Icon
administrator

Grutzal,Thank you for your feedback. We will contact you via e-mail today to get details in order to improve your Shoulder 1 community experience.Best,The Shoulder1 team
 08/03/2009 09:49 AM

Author Icon
administrator

Julie,Thank you for your feedback. We will contact you via e-mail today to get details in order to improve your Shoulder 1 community experience.Best,The Shoulder1 team
 08/01/2009 04:40 PM

Author Icon
JuliePC

That happens to me a lot too....where for days, I won't be able to log in, even though I keep entering my username/password...then all of a sudden, I can log in...Also, when I try to log in on my lap top, I can't seem to get in, where as on my desk top, I can. Same operating system-- Mac for both.
 07/26/2009 12:32 AM

Author Icon
grutzal

I also will go through spells when logging in is next to impossible, no matter how many time I retype username and password. Then all of a sudden you get back on.

God's Blessings,
Laura
 07/25/2009 05:28 PM

Author Icon
swank

I have a terrible time logging in sometimes. It just won't let me in even though I'm sure of my username and password. I have to go back to the email that has the link for registering, click on it and then I can get in. This happens if my cookies get cleared, if I change computers or web browsers and at random other times.
 07/21/2009 01:49 PM

Author Icon
Michael14668

Frankly, I'd change the topic layout to the following catagories:1.) Osteoarthritis2.) Rotator Cuff Tears3.) Instability and Labral Tears4.) Impingement5.) Seperated Shoulder6.) FracturesI'd then like to select my own user name, I believe I was given this one by the forum years ago or at least be able to change it.I often have issues when going to reply to a topic, I'll log in, then it won't process.That is my only issues that I'd like to see resolved.Thanks,Mike
 07/20/2009 02:25 PM

Author Icon
administrator

Dear Shoulder1 Community, We have established this forum folder to provide you with the opportunity to share feedback on any technical issues that you are experiencing while navigating through the forums, blogs, or any other web site feature. Any concerns you have with the functionality of this site, no matter how big or small, feel free to address with us. We invite you to share your technical knowledge to the community to help fix user-related problems. We are committed to providing a user-friendly database on Shoulder1, and would like to know any problems that you are facing, in order to address them as soon as possible. If you do not feel comfortable sharing your comments in this forum folder, we invite you to contact us at [email protected] Thank you for your help, The Shoulder1 Team

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.