< REFRESH >
Topic Title: please suggest me any natural remedies
Created On: 01/11/2013 06:04 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

01/10/2017 02:00 PM

Author Icon
coachcyril

Hi! The mostnatural thing that you can do is stretching. Do not practice static streching, you may damage your ligaments . You should go see a professional.

Static stretching is not a lasting solution. You will not keep the gains you make. The tightness will always return. This type of stretching won't improve your dynamic movement, it can actually hurt them. If you over perform a static stretch you can actually stretch your ligaments(that's not good) . You can learn more on stretching and flexibility here: http://www.reviewbyproducts.co.../ericwongmma

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 09/20/2016 05:05 PM

Author Icon
smarthlthyahoo.com

Hello Susan.

My name is Paul I'm with Smarthealth Naturopathics we curently have a product that's all natural and sounds like it would do you great service. You can contact me at : [email protected]   I can even give you a dicount.  or we can be found on Amazon.com I hope to hear from you.

08/02/2016 02:33 AM

Author Icon
lauratill

Hi,

There are some effective measures to get relief from shoulder blade pain. Some of them are: streching, taking less stress on spine, hot bag for the area and changing in the sleep posture.

06/27/2016 05:40 AM

Author Icon
loungfrank

Have you consulted doctor before taking any medicine? You need to take advice from doctor first. Anyway just follow below simple tips, might be you will get some relief

Keep muscles strong: Do regular exercise. Strong muscles can support the body better.
Maintain a healthy weight: By health eating, yoga and exercise
Practice safe movements: Especially when moving objects or picking them up.
Keep good posture: Proper posture can help prevent and alleviate this kind of pain.
Don’t smoke
Wear proper shoes: If you stand or walk all day, investing in proper shoes can prevent many different types of pain, including feet, knee and back pain.
Sit properly

06/22/2016 01:41 AM

Author Icon
loungfrank

These six natural remedies can help improve your joint pain naturally without nasty side effects that may come with medication.

Acupuncture - an ancient Chinese therapy that utilizes the insertion of thin needles into various parts of the body.
Jump in the water: Swimming and other aquatics are a great low-impact way to exercise.
Heat it up: Topical creams that contain capsaicin – a substance that makes chili peppers hot – can temporarily alleviate joint pain.
Eat more fish
Practice tai chi
Use assistive devices: Using a brace around that painful joint can help stabilize it to prevent further damage. 

There are several sources who can help you to ease your pain. Some are

Webmd

Healthline

Everydayhealth

BelmarraHealth

06/21/2016 09:24 AM

Author Icon
lauratill

Hi Suzen 

There are some stretches you can try.. Came across in an article recently.

Heres the Source

06/20/2016 02:30 PM

Author Icon
TheFitnessDoctor

Hello there my friend!

This video might be helpful to you. If you have any questions just drop us a message.

I hope that helps you,

Robbie Stahl - The Fitness Doctor

What is The Cause Of Your Shoulder Pain and Can It Be Fixed?

02/08/2016 02:02 AM

Author Icon
shoulderpillow

The best way to get relief from shoulder pain is to use the specific pillow for that part of the body. Use the shoulder pillow while you sleep at night time, it will help you to get the relief from shoulder pillow

-------------------------
Shoulder">http://shoulderpainatnight.com/">Shoulder Pain Relief
 11/15/2015 06:19 PM

Author Icon
smarthlthyahoo.com

the best natural remedy that I could recommend is a homeopathic formula called "Rotator cuff formula by smarthealth naturopathics found online.

01/19/2015 03:22 PM

Author Icon
angelrobert

Massage with the olive oil is teh perfect remedy that you can try even at home, However if you don't find relief in the home remedies then you should contact your orthopedic surgeon.

01/19/2013 06:06 AM

Author Icon
suzan07

Hi henry.....
Definitely I'll go through that remedies to my joint pains.
Thank You..
 01/17/2013 05:06 AM

Author Icon
henry88

Turmeric and green tea for pain relieving and joint inflammation. Just try once.
 01/11/2013 06:04 AM

Author Icon
suzan07

Hi....
I'm suzen,since 6months I'm suffering with shoulder joint pains.I felt down in home,at that time I did't get any fracture but it happened 2 years back.I'm getting pain relief only when I had taken remedies.I want to take some natural remedies,Give me suggestions please....
Thank You.

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.