< REFRESH >
Topic Title: bone bump
Created On: 05/21/2005 10:48 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

05/23/2006 08:45 AM

Author Icon
teresa

I know your post is kinda old, and hope you still check the forums. I had the same thing happen to my shoulder during PT. Everyone told me that it was just imflamed.That was almost 3 yrs ago, and the bump is only getting bigger. I finally went back to my Ortho. a couple months ago and was told that my shoulder was separated, that was what was causing the bump. I have no idea how it could have happend. Plz let me know what you found out, as I'm sitting at a road block at the moment.
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 05/21/2005 10:48 AM

Author Icon
Jazz5402

I had surgery for impingement in my R shoulder 3 months ago. Lot's of scar tissue was removed. I have been doing PT. My biceps have been painful for more than a year on both sides. I felt like my rom was limited by the pain in both arms. two week ago a bump of bone appeared on the top of my clavical. My PT stoped all my exercise till i see the surgeon in a week. I am not as sore, but abducting to the side is very painful as is bending my arm at elbow and holding it close to my body. Could the bursa be inflamed engouh again to cause it to push my bone up to cause the bone bulge? I am also very stiff and can not lift anything out to side of body. Weakness could be due to MS.Sleeping is very diffucult. I also had an anterior cervical discectomy w/fusion last year. I know these issues overlap, I am caught between 3 Dr.'s. How do I figure out which condition or combination it is so treatment can be effective. thanks for any input hopeful
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.