Dupuytren's & frozen shoulder - link?

< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Dupuytren's & frozen shoulder - link?
Created On: 11/13/2014 05:03 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

08/27/2015 05:42 AM

Author Icon
thomasanderson

You should visit a orthoepdic doc and get your shoulders diagnosed.

-------------------------
OrthoTexas, Irving
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 04/28/2015 04:09 PM

Author Icon
angelrobert

Very sorry to hear your problem of frozen shoulder, I personally think that all of teh other problems are also the result of this problem so you have to visit your orthopedic surgeon as soon as possible to resolve this problem immediately.

01/24/2015 09:47 PM

Author Icon
Fitzroy

Hi Animal,

No I have not heard of this. Always something though. Take care.

11/13/2014 05:03 PM

Author Icon
animal7

Hi all,

It's been quite a while since I posted on here & it looks as though the forum has been very quiet!

I was wondering if anyone with frozen shoulder (whether current or recovered) has also got a diagnosis of Dupuytren's disease? I've recovered well from my FS (though it's never been 100% since) but this year I developed a hard lump in my palm (same arm) and I've been told it's definitely Dupuytren's. It's pretty superficial at the moment and not causing me any movement issues at all - this is great as I'm still working as a classical musician. My consultant says that people with FS are also predisposed to this condition, so, I'm curious to know if any of you have it, what you've done about it (if anything) and whether you believe the two conditions are linked in any way.

Hope all the shoulders are doing well!

Thanks!

Animal

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.