Grade 3 Seperation of Shoulder (NEED HELP)

< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Grade 3 Seperation of Shoulder (NEED HELP)
Created On: 06/15/2012 06:16 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

01/13/2013 02:53 PM

Author Icon
JoeMulc

Hey McKid,

Can you tell me what your Weaver Dunn cost you?
I am looking for the total gross before Insurance discounts or insurance payments.
How about therapy afterwards? (same as above - what would it cost of you had to pay cash)

Thanks for the help,

Joe (Left AC Type III+)
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 06/17/2012 09:11 PM

Author Icon
mckid814

Hey there. Sorry about the injury. Sounds like it was a rough one. I recently suffered a class 5 separation and had a surgery for it 2 months ago. SO glad I did. Minimally invasive. I went to an AMAZING surgeon in Southern California. Feel free to email me directly at [email protected] and I'll be happy to give you the details and answer any questions you might have. I researched the HELL out of it and spoke to tons of people before I bit the bullet, so have a pretty good bead on it all. I have a bunch of info and material/websites I can send along. Best of luck with the healing!

Scott
 06/15/2012 06:16 PM

Author Icon
Gmora9364

Hello everybody, I am a 19 year old young man and i was hit by a car last year on June 10th 2011. I suffered numerous injuries (The list is sooo long) but now i am virtually 95% back. I am back to playing sports in my adult basketball league, wrestling at the local community college and just enjoying life. I mean all except for the fact my left arm is still the size of an 11 year old's arm (due to my broken scapula pinching a vein to said arm and causing it to have a "Stroke" as the doctor explained to me.)

Well i also suffered, on top of the broken scapula, a 3rd Degree Seperation of my shoulder bone. I've had this bump for the past year and i opted for no surgery and i mean it's great my shoulder is bassically 100% give or take, no pain just a REALLY REALLY noticable deformity...

Now my question to anyone who could help me out.

Is there any surgeries that would work for correcting the cosmetic aspect without damaging the whole rotation and functionality of my shoulder?

I had to deal with a bunch of inscurance BS and i currently have no insurance. I am however in the running for a Metropolitan Water District job and if i manage to land said job i will have some kick ass insurance.

Thank you for your time! appreciate any help i can get!

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.