< REFRESH >
Topic Title: shoulder pain relief
Created On: 05/21/2005 08:39 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

06/30/2015 04:31 AM

Author Icon
thomasanderson

You had 2 operations and still not good? Can you please name the surgery and what was the recovery period?

-------------------------
OrthoTexas, Irving
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 03/02/2015 03:11 PM

Author Icon
angelrobert

My sister had teh orthopedic surgery two years ago, now she is perfectly all right and enjoying a healthy life. 

12/30/2012 11:55 PM

Author Icon
shahidsaif

you have sent the nice post
 12/30/2012 11:54 PM

Author Icon
shahidsaif

quote:
Originally posted by: leroybertranduser16182
I have osteoarthritis in my shoulder. I have had two operations that didn't help. I have tryied several rub on pain relievers, that might have helped a little. I wondering if anyone has found a pain reliever that really works. If you have, please spread the news.

you have sent the nice post.
 05/03/2012 08:08 AM

Author Icon
Jeniffer

One of my friend has gone through osteoarthritis sugery and after few time she was feeling much better.
 01/23/2007 05:19 AM

Author Icon
gak

may i ask if you got osteoarthritis from an injured shoulder many years before? or from the usual wear and tear?
 05/21/2005 08:40 AM

Author Icon
erust1

I have had similar problems. I would not get any more cortisone shots. I have tried numerous pain rubs and found DMSO works the best for me. You can only buy it at a feed supply as it is only used as a horse linament. there is a lot of literature on the good of DMSO for human use and you can probably find this on an internet search. I just had arthroscopic surgery on my left shoulder and am waiting to see results. Ed
 05/21/2005 08:40 AM

Author Icon
ritagaw

I have arthritic spurs, tendonitis, bursitis, a torn rotor cuff and severe osteoarthritis in my right shoulder . NO pain can match what I've been throught with this shoulder. the only pain relief has been cortisone shots and continuous cold freezer gel packs. At night I wedge one of those cold packs they use on picnics (covered in a plastic bag) and it provides enought coolness all night so I can sleep. I also take Voltarin. Hope this helps.
 05/21/2005 08:39 AM

Author Icon
leroybertranduser16182

I have osteoarthritis in my shoulder. I have had two operations that didn't help. I have tryied several rub on pain relievers, that might have helped a little. I wondering if anyone has found a pain reliever that really works. If you have, please spread the news.

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.