< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Ac joint resection and still have horrible pain after two years
Created On: 09/12/2014 03:58 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

11/28/2015 01:55 PM

Author Icon
sid654

Hi, looked at your x ray and my x ray looks about the same.  I don't know about the surgery, just know a lot about the pain, but I think in both our cases they removed too much of the clavicle bone.  

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 09/29/2014 10:09 PM

Author Icon
AliasAnn

I had a distal clavicle 9 months ago. Like you, I have horrible pain. This differs from the pain I had pre surgery. This is in my actual shoulder joint. Its like having a toothache all the time where the pain ranges from 2 all the way up to 7. At times it burns like I have been scalded with hot water "inside the joint". The Dr who performed the surgery has no answers

09/12/2014 03:58 AM

Author Icon
tomcuadra

Hi everyone . I just wanted to get an a opinion here. I've had shoulder problems for three years on my ac joint. I had surgery done two years ago. The orthopedic doctor said he shaved off bone. After surgery I was still in a lot of pain. He then told me he didn't know what else to do, so I left it like that. It's been two years already and now the pain is worse then ever . Here's an xray of my shoulder how it looks after surgery hopefully someone can tell me what It can be. I've seen a second opinion and got nothing ! He said just do PT WICH I ALSO DO. Thank you hopefully I can get some help Here a link to the X-ray of my right shoulder after surgery http://tinypic.com/r/2ilzuyd/8

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Shoulder News
Feature Story
Shoulder Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
 Shoulder  Hero™
Dr. Evan Flatow:
Innovating Shoulder Surgery
About Heroes
 Community
Shoulder1 Forums
Patient Stories
Shoulder Journals
 Reference
Ask an Expert
FAQ's
Locate a Doctor
Reference Library
Anatomy
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.